Wednesday 3 November 2010

Snow!!

So I could tell it was getting colder but I don't think I was ready for it to snow so heavily so suddenly!


~Friday morning~

I woke up on Saturday morning, opened my curtains to reveal a white ground and snow flakes falling gently from the sky! SNOW!!!!

Ofcourse the first thing that I did was to run through to my flatmates bedroom and jump up and down like a small child!!! That was it! Hats on and boot up! We're going out!


~Saturday morning! (about 30minutes after waking up)~

After playing around in the snow for a while, a group of us decided to head into the city centre to catch a coffee! We took the long way and my Caffe Latte was well appreciated!

~Angels~

Seeing as it was a Saturday we had to run back home before the sunset to make it in time for sauna! We passed some beautiful scenery on the way. It was now time for the weekend to begin properlly!

~Wowza~

Today the landscape inspired me once again. I like how the trees appear to be on the otherside of the river in this photograph. Infact they are just silhouettes of the trees about 5m infront of me. It seems like Lapland never stops to surprise me.






No comments:

Post a Comment