Thursday 9 September 2010

So it begins..

Name: Kim
Current Location: Rovaniemi, Lapland, Finland


"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."-Walt Disney


If you had asked me a year ago if I would ever have wanted to go on an erasmus exchange my answer would have been yes! I have always wanted to study abroad and be part of an international exchange. After a few months of waiting, happily hearing good news back from the university and a bit of paper work later, I finally arrived at my destination.


After two days of travelling from Glasgow the journey was well worth it! I have now been in Rovaniemi for just under 18 days and so far the past weeks have been truely amazing!

The other erasmus exchange students are lovely, the place is gorgeous and the rest is still to be discovered!

Although Lapland is known for its cold temperatures, the weather the past few days has been HOT HOT HOT!!! Here is just a quick view of the lake that can be seen on the way to the University buildings!


~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment