Tuesday 14 September 2010

Lapland University..

It comes in layers!!!
The half way point of the 3km journey to uni..

Today as I sat in the Library minding my own business, and as I looked up I found myself being watched from various angles! I also only had to look around to see many people doing various different things!


The University is very modern! The main walls on the inside of the art building are made of glass. From the library I can see the cafeteria (and the long ques that comes and go everyday!), music rooms below containing various pianos, and all 4 floors that contain many different types of machinery from sewing machines and looms to computers and darkrooms!



Every day I can see people of all ages, teachers, students, children, and even infants! Truely a place for anyone and everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment