Sunday 24 October 2010

Uni life!

So what has happened so far!...Well,

~6.30am! Wakey Wakey *yawn & stretch*~

Life drawing has begun. The class is very similar to the one I had in Scotland. I enjoy it as it is a good time to relax and work on my basic skills however, the 8am starts might start to destroy me slowly! Especially when the walk to Uni is around 45minutes!!!

~Yeah sometimes I wish I was still asleep too!~


French is also well on the way ;)! Having french speakers around me is a BIG help! Also a great way to comunicate with the neighbours! Everyone here is very friendly! I am indeed a lucky girl!

~J'aime apprendre le francais!~

We also had our first exhibition in a course called Time, Space, Place! This course has blown my mind! We had lunch in the forest with the class after creating an art piece out of our natural landscape. It is here that I realise how much the Finns appreciate their natural habitat and appreciate the nature that they live in.



~Our sculpture in its natural habitat~



~lunch is served~

~walking back home through the forest~

No comments:

Post a Comment